There are so many condoms out there how do you know which one is best for you. Here is a quick condom guide to help you out.
- Made from the sap of rubber trees and can only be used with water based products or lubrications.
- Prevents STD’s and pregnancies.
- If it’s used with oil, petroleum jelly, or lotion it will degrade the rubber causing it to break. Some people are allergic to latex.
- Made from natural rubber and no latex. Good for people who are allergic to latex.
- Approved for STD and pregnancy prevention.
- Half as thin as latex, stronger and warmer to the body’s temperature.
- Best for those who are allergic to latex. It’s made from synthetic plastic that is odorless and colorless.
- It’s non coarse and prevents STD’s as well as pregnancies.
- It can be used with oil and water based products.
- Makes noise during penetration. Not as elastic as latex.
Lamb Skin Condoms:
- Made from the intestinal membrane of a lamb providing a more natural feel during sex.
- Can be used with water and oil based products.
- Not suitable for Vegans.
- Prevents pregnancies but not STD’s
- It has microscopic holes preventing sperm from passing through, but not STD’s.