There are many reasons why a lot of women are not open to trying anal sex.
The most common objections I hear from men and women are:
- It’s dirty.
- It’s painful.
- Anal sex is unnatural and it’s an “exit only.”
No part of the human body should be considered unclean including the anus, which has a beauty and sensitivity of it’s own.
Some Ancient texts claim that anal penetration can disturb the balance of vital forces in the body, weaken the sphincter muscles producing loss of energy.
Anal sex is still taboo even though this part of the body has great orgasmic potential and is a delightful part of our sexual organs.
When a person is in an aroused state, what may ordinarily appear repulsive can become highly pleasurable during such a state.
What most people are not aware of, are some of the more delightful options available from proper anal stimulation.
The above objections are all valid concerns, but I’ve experienced painful vaginal sex as well, because it wasn’t done right – there was too much friction, not enough care, no finesse, and no patience.
With proper care and awareness, pain is avoidable during anal sex. Being patient, gentle and using lots of lubrication is key for anal pleasure.
The anal canal has some similarities to the vaginal canal.
- Anal Canal also contains incredibly sensitive internal walls because of all the concentrated nerve endings.
- The reason anal sex can be painful is because the walls inside the anal canal are much thinner and more vulnerable to pain than the walls inside the vaginal canal.
- The entrance of the anus (anal ring), just like the entrance of the vagina, is surrounded by lots of nerve endings, which can give her variety of pleasures.
Kristine Whitmore from the Pelvic Floor Institute has been quoted as saying: “Anal stimulation can trigger the same nerve pathways as deep-vaginal orgasms.”
I’ve spoken to a few women who have experienced anal orgasms and they say it’s a very deep and powerful sensation.
The anus is a receptive organ, but it needs to be courted with care. The best way to ensure her that it will be painless and pleasurable is by starting slowly and patiently while making sure she’s highly aroused.
There are three main areas that need to be relaxed and opened graciously.
- The anal ring /sphincter muscle is the gateway to the anal canal.
- The anal canal is the gateway to the rectum.
- The rectum is for more deep penetration.
You want to start with massaging her butt cheeks. Some women hold unexpressed sexual energy in their legs, thighs, and butt.
Massaging her butt and thighs can awaken the sexual energy held in those areas. The butt has two acupressure points right in the center of each butt cheek.
Work your way inwards toward her anal ring (sphincter muscles). The key is to relax the sphincter muscle, as this is the gateway to the anal canal.
Communicate, Communicate, Communicate – It’s very important that the woman knows how to receive and communicate what feels good and what doesn’t.
If she’s not giving you verbal guidance, pay attention to her body language to know if she can handle deeper penetration.
When you have good collaboration, you will notice her body opening up naturally where the tension turns into exquisite pleasure.
We are all learning how to do it safely, ecstatically and painlessly every time.
- Does anal sex require some getting use to? Of course.
- Is there an art to it? Absolutely, but it takes time to learn how to paint, be patient.
- Can it sometimes be messy? Sure, practice good hygiene, avoid curry, and if she’s constipated, I really wouldn’t recommend exploring the anus.
The anal sex you see in porn movies is NOT how anal sex should be practiced – not even close.
What do you don’t see in porn movies is all the preparation that goes on behind the scenes – starting with an enema.
For some people (men and women), they are simply not into it. It’s an off – limits zone and they are not willing to try it.
Taking it slow is key, as it gives her body the time to open at her own pace as she gets more aroused. Rushing can cause her pain and will jeopardize any future attempts to have this beautiful experience, so it’s best to proceed with care and patience.